Why my USB keyboard is not working? Do you ever find yourself in a situation where your keyboard is not working and you have no idea what to do? You have come to the right place. Read this article until end to know more about why my usb keyboard is not working. In this blog, we also have an article about best motospeed gk89 usb keyboard that you might want to read about it.
Why My USB Keyboard Is Not Working
I have a USB keyboard that I use with my laptop, but it is not working and I can’t figure out what is wrong with it. I have tried changing the battery, but that didn’t work. I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but that didn’t work either. Here are the reasons why:
- The power cord has been disconnected from the computer for approximately 30 days now. If you want to test this theory, try connecting your keyboard while your computer is still on. Let me know if it works or doesn’t.
- There is no physical damage to my keyboard (or any other part of the PC). I even took the keyboard apart and put it back together. It still did not work.
- I have tried testing multiple keyboards to see if one of them worked, and they all do. So there’s nothing wrong with my keyboard or mouse.
- When I plugged in the USB cable into a different port, it was able to connect, so it isn’t an issue with the port itself.
How To Fix It
Method – Restart Your Computer
Restarting your computer is an easy way to fix many problems. You can also use this method to remove malware and viruses. If you’re having trouble getting into your account, try restarting your computer. Also, if you’re having trouble logging into your email, try restarting your system.
Method – Run ChkDsk
Your hard drive is damaged by viruses. You must clean up the virus before you can continue using Windows. To do this, you need to boot into Safe Mode and then run an offline repair tool called SFC (System File Checker). This tool scans your system for corruptions and repairs them automatically. Once repaired, reboot your computer.
Method – Try Using a Different USB Device
You might need to change the USB port.
Method – Update Your Drivers
You’ve disabled the function of the F keys on your keyboard. Your keyboard doesn’t work anymore!
Method – Edit your PC Power Management Settings
When you plug in your USB keyboard, Windows automatically disables it. You need to go to the Device Manager and disable it there. Then, you need to go to the Control Panel and select Hardware and Sound. There, you should be able to enable it again. Fast Startup should be turned off by default. You can turn it on if you want to save battery life.
Method – Install Available Windows Updates
Go to the settings menu. Select update and security. Choose windows update. Click check for updates. Install available updates. How do I get rid of this annoying error message when I plug my USB keyboard into my computer? You can share your solution in the comments below so others can learn how to solve the problem.
You should sign up for an Amazon prime student membership. This will give you access to thousands of movies, TV shows and books. It also gives you free 2 day shipping on most items.
Related Articles For You!
- You may like: Why Is My USB Keyboard Not Recognized? 7 Superb Reasons Why It Happen
- You may enjoy this article about: Can You Use A USB Keyboard On A Laptop? 3 Superb Steps To Use It On Laptop
Our Latest Posts: