Why are pc cases so expensive? As PC gaming has taken off over the last decade, it’s become more important than ever to have a good-looking, well-built and reliable case. The market is full of options and prices range from very cheap to unbelievably expensive. Here’s how you can find the best pc case for your budget. In this blog, we also have an article about best gaming computer pc case acrylic that you might want to read about it.
If you’re looking to build a gaming PC with heaps of personality, picking the best PC case to match your style and needs is a good place to start. Find one that shows off your aesthetic—be that simple and clean, or excruciatingly loud.”
Dave James, author from PCGamer.com
What is PC Case
PC Case is a specially designed case for your PC. PC Case is made of high quality plastic material that can prevent your PC from scratches and dust. It also protects your computer from dust, spills, and other impacts. The PC Case comes with many great features, such as anti-virus protection, wireless networking, built-in speakers, USB ports, headphone jacks, etc. You will have to purchase the accessories separately.
A computer case, also known as a computer chassis, tower, system unit, or cabinet, is the enclosure that contains most of the components of a personal computer.”
Why Are PC Cases So Expensive
The main reason why pc cases are so expensive is because they are made of high quality materials and are of great quality. Here are the breakdown why it’s expensive:
- High Quality Materials – When you buy a regular cheap pc case, it may look good but it won’t last very long. These pc cases are usually made of low quality plastic which easily break down when hit or dropped. On the other hand if you buy an expensive product like a pc case, it would be made of high quality material that is durable and strong enough to protect your PC.
- A Well Design – If you want to get the best product then you should always go for well thought out designs. Since these cases are used in public places where people might drop them or throw them around, it needs to be safe. In this sense, these cases need to be sturdy. Good design means that the case looks nice too!
- Customization – Some people think that customizing their own products isn’t really worth it since it takes time. But I personally disagree, especially nowadays. With technology improving by the day, we now have better 3D printers than ever before. There are no longer limitations on what we can create. Why not customize your own product? This way you’ll know exactly how your product feels and works.
- Durability – What makes a case more durable is its thickness. They’re thicker, the stronger they are. For example, a thin piece of paper wouldn’t hold up very long against a hard object. But if it was thick, the case could handle any impact. Thus, thick cases are much more durable compared to thinner ones.
- Convenience – We live in a world where things happen quickly and convenience becomes important. That’s why some companies make their products convenient to use. Usually the easier the product is to use, the cheaper it is. Which means it’s convenient to buy a product that has many advantages over others.
- Security – Most importantly, security is one thing that every single person wants. If you were to steal someone else’s property, then it’d be considered theft. Same goes for computer systems. Therefore, security is extremely important when choosing a pc case. And since most people carry their computers wherever they go, it’s even more vital. After all, who wants to lose their valuable data just because something happened to their pc?
- Branding – Brands are also another factor that contributes to the price of pc cases.
Benefits of PC Case
- Protects against Scratches: A PC Case has smooth rounded edges, which makes it easy for you to keep your screen clean. Because it prevents your monitor from being damaged by bumps or sharp objects.
- Anti-Virus Protection: PC Case helps protect your PC against viruses and malware.
- Wireless Networking: Most PC Cases come with built-in Wi-Fi. This means that you don’t need any additional peripherals if you want to connect your PC to the internet using your modem / router
- .Built-In Speakers: Many PC Cases come with built in speakers, allowing you to play music on your PC without buying separate headphones.
- Headphone Jacks & Ports: Some PC Cases even have multiple headphone jacks and USB ports.
- Ease of Accessibility: PC Case allows users to easily access components like hard drives and optical discs .
- Easy Installation: If you already have a desktop chassis laying around, you can attach it to the front panel of your new PC Case.
Can I upgrade my PC Case? Can I replace the hard drive or add RAM?
Yes, of course! If you already own a compatible CPU, motherboard, and power supply, then you should be able to replace those components if you choose too. However, we recommend buying everything new because some motherboards and CPUs require specific cables and motherboards may not work properly with certain processors. Also, when upgrading parts, you will need to install the old part before installing the new one. This way, you won’t lose any data.