How to use portable monitor with phone? Do you have a portable monitor and need to know how to use it with your phone? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we’ll teach you how to use a portable monitor with your phone. Read this article until end to know how to do it. In this blog, we also have an article about uperfect fhd portable monitor review that you might want to read about it.
How To Use Portable Monitor With Phone
A portable monitor is a great tool to use when you want to use your phone for things other than looking at videos and playing games. For example, you can use your phone to make a video call, use a portable monitor to watch a video, or even use your phone to make a presentation. Here’s how to use portable monitor with phone:
Use an HDMI adapter for iOS or Android to connect.
Don’t worry if you have DP Alt Mode active on your phone or portable computer. Even if your phone doesn’t have Desktop Mode, you can still use a portable monitor to display the phone’s screen on your computer. All you need is an HDMI converter for iOS or Android. Let’s have a look at how to use the adapter to connect your smartphone to a portable monitor .
How To Do It:
- If the monitor does not have a battery, plug it into an electrical socket.
- Use the IOS/Android 3 IN 1 adapter to connect your iPhone or Android phone to the monitor.
- A USB port provides power for the adaptor.
- For device compatibility, scan the QR Code.
- Please check if the phone’s display is visible on your monitor now.
- Keep in mind that this method simply allows you to view the phone’s screen on the portable display, and you will be unable to use the touch functionality. Make sure your phone is in landscape orientation in order to receive a full-screen view of the display. The following video will help you better understand how to connect.
You Can Connect With Using a Wireless Dongle
To avoid the trouble of tangled cables, a Wireless Dongle is an option. Connecting your smartphone wirelessly to the portable monitor eliminates the need for a wired connection. Here’s how to connect to the wireless dongle:
Android users can use Miracast to connect.
- After connecting the dongle to the power source, configure it and turn it on (if needed).
- You should now be able to use the portable monitor by connecting the dongle. Check to see if the display is powered on or plugged in.
- A wireless network will be set up by the dongle. On the portable monitor, you’ll see the network name and pin.
- Go to the “Projection Screen” option on your Android phone, which may differ from device to device; this may be “ALL Share Cast” for Samsung or “Projection Screen” for Huawei.
- The name of the portable device should be there. Once you’ve connected, you can start having fun.
Use iPhone Screen Mirroring to Stay Connected
- To connect the dongle to the portable monitor, follow the first three steps.
- In your iPhone’s control bar, select the Screen Mirroring option and search for compatible devices.
- To connect, locate and push the device. Just like that, you’ve got your iPhone connected to the portable monitor using miracast.
Related Articles For You!
- You may like: What Can You Do With A Portable Monitor? 3 Superb Usages Of It That You Should Know
- You may enjoy this article about: Do Portable Monitors Have Speakers? 2 Superb Facts About It That You Should Know
Our Latest Posts: