Looking for the best gaming mouse for FPS Games? For those of you who are new to the gaming world, we’re not talking about frames per second. Is it something that only supports an elite few gamers? Nope. It’s a term you might have come across while playing first-person shooters (FPS) and certain games that demand the highest frame rates possible.
The higher the frames per second, the faster the animations, rendering, and gameplay displayed. But, what if you have started noticing your mouse snagging and closing on your games? Don’t fret. We have some advice for you! If you are looking for a mouse that will give you the best in gaming, here are our picks for the best gaming mouse for fps games.
But before that, let’s hear what Mike had to say about his experience.
I didn’t really think that a mouse could play an important part in my gaming life.
I felt like the current mouse I’m using isn’t bad…
…and I don’t have the need to change it into a new one.
But on my birthday, my brother got me a gaming mouse.
I immediately changed my mouse with my new gaming mouse.
It has never been the same anymore since then.
Once I knew how comfortable a gaming mouse is for playing FPS games…
…I’m never going back to a standard mouse.
Imagine what it would be like:
Missing your shoot just because your mouse doesn’t fit your hand.
How terrible could that be? If that had ever happened to you…
…this is a sign for you to buy one of these.
Best Gaming Mouse for FPS Games
- Ergonomic Design: large rounded design that can effectively sustain the palm of the hand, with decentralized palm pressure, left and right finger support components, allowing the mouse to be more docile while also reducing the mouse’s skid.
- Anti-interference, Explosion-Proof Wire: Explosion-proof nylon wire with a demagnetizing anti-interval magnetic ring, a high-speed USB interface, and the ability to effectively provide mouse stability. And that increases the signal transmission speed, reduces the delay, dropped frames, and provisions players with a better experience.
- Double click key: Long-term keys induce finger fatigue, therefore 1 click is comparable to 2 times the left button, considerably enhancing operation efficiency and minimizing finger fatigue.
- Four-gear Adjustable DPI: This wired gaming mouse does not require a driver and uses a key to automatically adjust the DPI. It is suitable for use in the office and for gaming. To vary the speed of the mouse, there are four DPI levels to choose from (800, 1200, 1600, and 2400).
- Breathing Lights with a Colorful Soft Gradient: “Forward, backward” side keys, to prevent complex key operation, human nature, intimate to the subtle design. A built-in rainbow gradient that breathes light, is soothing to the eye and does not irritate it.
- 4 Office & Games Replaceable Plates. MMO Mouse has two interchangeable magnetic left plates with three or nine side buttons. The two interchangeable right panels are appropriate for both large and small hands. Games mode Plates with forwarding, backward keys, and S1-S6 customize buttons; Office mode Plates with forwarding, backward keys, and S1-S6 customize buttons, allowing you to simply move from MOBA, FPS, MMO gaming, or even daily working needs.
- DPI Adjustable Gaming Mouse with 6 Levels. The AULA H510 MMO gaming mouse has 6 DPI levels, with the default being 1200-2400-3600-4800-6200-10000 dpi. The mouse sensitivity may be simply adjusted using the buttons on the top of the mouse. Polling rates range from 125Hz to 1000Hz. Allow for the use of FPS, MMO, MOBA, PUBG, and other forms of games. Our robust, desktop and laptop pro gaming mouse will astound you with its unrivaled comfort, lethal accuracy, and killer precision!
- Backlight Effect: RGB Rainbow Streamer Scroll wheel, logo, and rear light all have their own lighting zones on this wired RGB gaming mouse. You may configure the other three modes of light in the AULA H510 program, which allows you to tailor your gaming aesthetics and accentuate your game atmosphere. You can turn off the LED breathing light if you don’t like it. Switch between 10 distinct RGB light modes by pressing the “backward” button + “scroll wheel” button.
- Ergonomic Design with a Wide Range of Compatibility. Skin-friendly smooth materials and an ergonomic form are used in the RGB MMO gaming mouse to assist decrease hand fatigue. The mouse’s grinding covering generates friction between your hand and the mouse, making it sweat-resistant and skin-friendly. Swiping won’t be a problem because to the cable’s modest weight and flexibility. Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista compatible. PC, Mac desktops, laptops, and other USB interface devices are all compatible. All in all, one of the best gaming mouse with side buttons.
- Electronic charging mouse in a silent form, with 3D rubber pulley, 3 DPI, Shortcut Side Keys, electroplating on both sides, multicolored lights, comfortable to use, full texture.
- Packing dimensions 150 * 100 * 50mm, product dimensions 130 * 80 * 38mm, packing weight 212g, bare weight 170g, light and fast, portable, wireless range 10m, battery capacity 600MAH
- It can be fully charged in around 2.5 hours and can be used for up to 25 days on side charging (depending on how you use it). If you don’t use it for one minute, it will go into a shallow sleep mode, and if you don’t use it for 15 minutes, it will go into a deep sleep mode, saving you the power and allowing you to charge your phone with a USB cable. Charging through Micro USB (android universal data cable) interface is supported.
- Wireless: 2.4 GHz, formerly there was concern about wireless mouse connection instability, delay, and other concerns, but this is no longer an issue, so please feel free to use it.
- The wireless mouse is lightweight and portable, making it ideal for gaming, business work, and other computer tasks.
- Miniature Mouse with the Fewest Compromises: Smaller and lighter than the Viper at 61g, with an 8500 DPI optical sensor that befits the most serious gamers and no need to drill holes in the chassis like competitor mice.
- Traditional Mechanical Switches Are Slower: Light beam-based actuation is used in Razer optical mouse switches, which register button pushes at the speed of light for perfect control.
- Underglow & Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: 16.8 million color options are included, as well as predefined profiles.
- 6 Buttons That Can Be Programmed: Razer Synapse 3 Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complicated macro functions. Razer Speedflex cables do away with the necessity for mouse bungees, resulting in significant weight and drag reduction.
- Breathing light in RGB 7-Color: Unique design combines with 7 colors dazzling LED light, various colors are flashing at the same time, enhancing the game mood.
- 4 DPI options for gaming and work: Optical Tracking Technology with 800 / 1600 / 2400 /3200 DPI Resolution delivers sensitivity and precision tracking on a variety of surfaces. Meet your various requirements, whether for work or gaming.
- In your hands, comfort and precision: The ergonomic shape, combined with the rubberized scroll wheel and skin-friendly surface, gives you the most comfortable grip for a long time. For casual PC gamers, this is an excellent wired gaming mouse.
- Easy to use plug and play: There are no additional drivers or software to install, making it simple and quick to operate. USB 2.0/3.0 ports are supported. For fast, precise maneuvers, there are six preset buttons and an adjustable hyper-speed scroll wheel. It’s an excellent esports mouse!
- Universal Compatibility: is a term that refers to the ability to work with people from all over the world. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS/ Linux, and the most recent version of Windows.
The Difference Between Standard Mouse and Gaming Mouse
Here’s the truth:
Most gamers don’t use all the buttons available on their mouse and prefer to have fewer options in favor of not breaking up the flow of gameplay with unnecessary actions. Also, high DPI is good for guns or other weapons which require precise aiming, but otherwise, it’s just more useless numbers cluttering your screen. Your aim doesn’t improve by changing the DPI. But, there’s more to consider about getting a gaming mouse.
The difference between a gaming mouse and a normal mouse is that a gaming mouse will be more sensitive, more responsive, and generally have more buttons than a normal mouse. It will also be more ergonomically friendly, and it is likely to last longer as well.
The most noticeable difference between a conventional mouse and a gaming mouse is sensitivity. Simply defined, the greater the sensitivity, the higher the DPI (dots per inch) of the mouse. When compared to a standard mouse, gaming mice have a lot higher sensitivity, making them much better for gaming.
Another factor to consider when purchasing a gaming mouse is its polling rate, or how responsive it is. The polling rate is measured in Hertz, and it’s not commonly shown on lower-cost gaming mice (though it’s usually assumed that a gaming mouse will have a decent polling rate). While a high polling rate is beneficial, it can also increase the amount of work your computer needs to do.
So, give it a go!
Stop asking the question of “Do I need a gaming keyboard and mouse?” If you’re one that’s looking forward to increasing your gaming comfort by using a gaming mouse, there’s no need to mull things over any longer.
We’ve compiled the options, you get to choose which one you like the most.
Have fun winning! Say goodbye to missed shots and hello to chicken dinner!
We really hope this helps whoever you are that’s looking forward to increasing the quality of your mouse.
Don’t hesitate to drop a question down below.
We’ll be honored to get in touch with you.
Related Articles For You: