Is a wireless gaming mouse worth it? Most gamers use wired mice because they are so much more comfortable. Wireless gaming mice, however, offer a number of advantages over their wired counterparts. First and foremost, they’re much easier to move around, making them a good choice for FPS games like Call of Duty or Counter Strike. In this blog, we also have an article about best wireless gaming mouse usb receiver pro gamer that you might want to read about it.
A good gaming mouse can be your best ally in PC gaming. Having an accurate sensor that tracks consistently and precisely will help you always land your shots and navigate the game world as quickly as possible.”
Kevin Lee, author from IGN.com
What is gaming mouse
Gaming mouse is a device that is used to control the movements of the cursor on a computer screen. It is commonly used in games, as it helps in playing games. There are many types of gaming mice available in the market, but you can choose the best gaming mouse according to your needs.
Why buy gaming mouse?
Buying a gaming mouse can be beneficial if you want to play any game in high graphical quality. The gaming mouse is also helpful for graphic designers or programmers who work with different programs to draw various designs and images. Gaming mice are mostly designed for professional use only. They are made to provide support while using them in long hours so they do not get tired easily.
Features of gaming mouse
Some of the features of gaming mouse include:
- Sensitivity – A good gaming mouse should have a high sensitivity which will allow the user to move the cursor very accurately and swiftly. This means that you can make small movements on the screen without making much noise. This feature makes games more enjoyable because you need not worry about being detected by other players. You can even aim at targets faster because the gaming mouse has an accuracy rate up to 2000 DPI (Dots Per Inch).
- Large mouse buttons – Most of the time when we are playing a game we tend to press one button repeatedly and sometimes accidentally press another button. So having large mouse buttons will help avoid such mistakes. These buttons will increase your ability to click and hold on to specific areas of the screen where you wish to perform certain actions during gameplay.
What is Wireless Gaming Mouse
Wireless gaming mouse is a great way to enjoy the benefits of gaming without all the hassles of cords. Wireless gaming mouse helps you enjoy the full potential of your gaming computer. It is also a great way to increase your productivity and convenience. If you want you can even connect multiple devices wirelessly.
Many gaming mice are now wireless and offer amazing performance for even the most competitive gamers.”
Abigail Roelens, author from rtings.com
Is A Wireless Gaming Mouse Worth It
So, is a wireless gaming mouse worth it? Yes is is! Wireless gaming mouse is very comfortable to use. You can use it for a long time without any stress of your hand. It is very lightweight and easy to carry around. It can be used for hours without any pain or fatigue. Here are the benefit using wireless gaming mouse:
- Better battery life – Using a wireless gaming mouse increases its battery life since there is no cord attached between it and your computer. Your batteries last longer and hence you don’t have to charge your mouse every day.
- Easy movement – Since wireless gaming mouse does not require using any cables you can move it freely without getting tangled in cords.
- No hassle of wires – With wired gaming mouse you need to plug-in the cable from the mouse into the computer. However with wireless gaming mouse you don’t require this as it automatically connects itself to the computer. Connecting it takes just seconds. Furthermore, you don’t need to remove the cable before disconnecting the mouse.
- Portable – Due to the fact that wireless gaming mouse doesn’t need any extra power supply, it becomes portable. Hence if you travel frequently then this would be convenient for you.
- Save space – Another important aspect of wireless gaming mouse is saving space. Instead of using a bulky cord, you simply use a wireless connection.
How To Choose The Right Gaming Mouse?
Choosing the right gaming mouse can be difficult. However, there are some things that you must consider before buying one. Some of these factors include:
- Type – Different types of gaming mice are available in the market, and each type comes with its own pros and cons. For example, laser gaming mouse is better than optical gaming mouse. Laser gaming mouse is more accurate and provides less latency. On the contrary, optical gaming mouse is smaller and lighter in weight and does not require batteries unlike laser gaming mouse. Optical gaming mouse is also cheaper than laser gaming mouse.
- Size – While choosing a gaming mouse that suits your hand size is important, you must check whether it fits comfortably in your hands or not. Smaller sized gaming mouse’s design is considered to be better since it is easier to handle. But remember that bigger sized mouse will provide better performance compared to smaller ones.
- Mouse Look – Whether you like black or white, pink or yellow, this factor matters greatly for the look of your gaming mouse. You can find gaming mice in different colors, shapes, sizes, and designs. You just have to find what you are looking for.
- Durability – When it comes to durability, gaming mouse is not a common household item. Therefore, you must ensure that it lasts longer. If you plan on using your gaming mouse on a daily basis then you might consider getting a durable model.