How to use wireless gamepad on android? There are many people who are big fans of games on Android devices. If you want to play games on your smartphone or tablet but don’t have a USB wired gamepad, there is a simple solution. You can use wireless gamepads to play any Android games without the hassle of connecting anything. To know how to use wireless gamepad on android, read this article until the end. In this blog, we also have an article about home bluetooth wireless gamepad s600 that you might want to read about it.
A good controller can vastly improve a game’s playability, especially if you play games that were created for console and adapted to PC.”
What is gamepad
Gamepad is a device that you can use to play games on your laptop or desktop computer. It helps you to play games with the help of a controller and a keyboard. You can enjoy games like fighting, shooting, driving etc. on your laptop or desktop computer with the help of gamepad.
They are available in various shapes and sizes; some popular models are Nintendo, Sony Playstation, Microsoft Xbox etc. These controllers usually have an extra set of controls for different functions. In this article we will discuss how to configure wireless gamepad on android.
Wireless game controllers are handheld controllers for gaming consoles that have no cord.”
J.Beam, author from easytechjunkie.com
Benefits of gamepad
There are so many reasons why you might want a gamepad on your smartphone or tablet.
- First of all, you can easily transfer your gaming experience from your PC or Laptop to your mobile phone or tablet.
- Secondly, it provides a convenient way of playing games without having to type out commands each time.
- Thirdly, if you are not comfortable using a touchscreen then you can still control your games by using a gamepad. Last but not least, if you have kids at home they could also be able to access these games as well.
What is Wireless gamepad
If you do not want to get a wired version of the USB gamepad, you can go ahead and buy a wireless version instead. This will make sure that there is no chance of getting disconnected while playing games. There are several types of wireless gamepads available in the market today.
Benefits of wireless gamepad
But before going ahead and buying one, let’s see what exactly does a wireless gamepad offer?
- Convenient: If you need to move around or walk away from your desk, you don’t always have to carry your laptop or game console, you just need your wireless gamepad. So, it saves space and makes things easier.
- Easy handling: As mentioned earlier, these controllers look nice and sleek and come in handy when you are walking through airports or other public places. The only thing that you need to worry about is carrying them on your person. And even if someone gets hold of them, you don’ t seem to lose anything important because they are small.
- No wires: One of the main benefits of a wireless gamepad is that it doesn’t require any cables. But since these devices run on batteries, you should recharge them after every few hours. A power bank would be useful in such situations.
- Compatible across platforms: Most of these controllers work across all platforms including iOS, Mac OS X and Windows. Therefore, you don’ ight end up spending a lot of money buying devices that are compatible with only one platform.
How To Use Wireless Gamepad On Android
- If you own a generic Bluetooth gaming controller, the chances are that it will function with your Android smartphone are practically 100%. It’s virtually as straightforward as attaching a USB controller, except that you won’t need any extra adapters.
- To begin, ensure that Bluetooth devices can find your phone. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled in Settings > Connected devices > Connection options > Bluetooth.
- Select Pair new device from the same menu, and then follow the particular procedures to make your controller discoverable. Look for a dedicated Bluetooth button or, if there isn’t one, consult the handbook for the correct button combination.
- Your phone should recognize the controller; touch its name to connect. As with USB, games that support controllers will detect them at launch. Other games may support controllers but may need extra Google Play software.
You should clean the gamepad regularly to avoid bacteria growth and other unwanted particles. There are several ways to do this:
- Using a damp cloth, wipe down the surface of the buttons with anti-bacterial wipes.
- Use a toothbrush to get rid of scuff marks and dirt.
- Dip the whole controller into warm water until it gets wet. Let it dry naturally.
- Turn off the controller when done cleaning.
- Wipe away excess moisture before storing. Put it back together quickly after wiping.